The Macropod PETROGRAPHIC is a rigid photomacrography system that allows slides/thin sections to be imaged and analyzed in plain light and cross polarized light. In addition, this system comes with the components used for reflected light photomacrography of rocks and minerals for researchers and hobbyists. Simply take a look at our image gallery and the images posted below to view the exquisite results you can achieve with this system.
Your Macropod PETROGRAPHIC purchase includes:
- Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera Body
- Macro Photo MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Manual Focus Lens for EOS
- Canon MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite Flash
- Macroscopic Solutions MP-E 65mm Diffuser
- Macroscopic Solutions Flash Mounts
- Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Tripod, Risers, Mounts and Brackets.
- Vertical Stage
- Petrographic Analyzer
- Stackshot Controller and Rails
- Connector Cables
- Macropod Hardware
- Professional Zerene Stacker Software License
- 30 Days of Support
- 1 Year Warranty for Electronic
- 5 Year Warranty for Hardware
|MP-E 65 mm|
|Min. Focus Distance (cm)||23.88|
|Angle of View||18°|
|Resolving Power||100 μm – 4 cm|
Tax Conditions: We ship to all states and countries that are legally allowed. The buyer is responisble for any duties, taxes or customs fees occurred in shipping of products. We do not collect VAT/PST/GST/Sales Taxes prior to shipment — you will be responsible for these charges upon delivery based on your regions use tax policies. Thank you for your understanding.