- Macroscopic Solutions
- This tab contains capabilities statements, FAR reports, sole-source letters and descriptive literature for contractors in search of microscopic and macroscopic imaging equipment.
- Government Contracting
- This tab offers testimonials by Macroscopic Solutions customers who have been using Macroscopic Solutions imaging products in the lab and in the field.
- Apply for rewarding careers and become a team member at Macroscopic Solutions.
- Job Postings
- Press releases, newsletters, important announcements related to the company are shared here.
Macropod PRO 3D
Macropod MICRO KIT
Macropod DRILL CORE
- Optimal solutions for simultaneously diffusing and shading light to produce perfectly illuminated shots. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders.
- Turtledove Diffusers: Canon MT-24 EX Twin Lite Flash
- Diffuser for Canon M-PE 65mm 1-5x
- Diffuser for Mitutoyo M Plan APO Objectives
Parts & Accessories
- Macropod systems are modular and can be built to your choosing using the parts and accessories found on this webpage.
- Parts & Accessories
- 3D modeling of individual samples and small and large bulk collections ranging in size from 0.1mm to 8cm.
- 3D MODELING
Optic & Camera CLEANING
- Send lenses, camera bodies, flashes and other hardware to Macroscopic Solutions (1 Technology Dr Tolland CT 06084) for dust removal and cleaning.
- Optic & Camera CLEANING
Product Training & Support
- 3D Modeling software using photogrammetry (spatial data collected from photos) to produce high quality 3D models.
- Agisoft PhotoScan Professional Edition
- Agisoft PhotoScan Professional Edition: EDUCATIONAL
- Agisoft PhotoScan Standard Edition
- Agisoft PhotoScan Standard Edition: EDUCATIONAL
- Scale bars, which can be downloaded and applied to all images captured with the MP-E 65mm 1-5x lens using Photoshop.
- .PSD Overlay files for MP-E 65mm 1-5x lens
- The scientific study of the origin, development, and varieties of human beings and their societies, particularly so-called primitive societies.
- Anthropological Sciences
- Biological Sciences is an exciting and rapidly developing subject area. The study of living things has undergone tremendous expansion in recent years, and topics such as cell biology, neuroscience, evolutionary biology and ecology are advancing rapidly.
- Biological Sciences
- Earth science or geoscience is an all-embracing term referring to the fields of science dealing with planet Earth. It can be considered to be a branch of planetary science, but with a much older history. There are both reductionist and holistic approaches to Earth sciences.
- Earth Sciences
- General Objects that were captured for no scientific purpose, but still prove to be interesting or glamorous.
- General Category
- Healthcare science is an applied science that addresses the use of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in the delivery of healthcare.
- Health Science
- A metal is a material (an element, compound, or alloy) that is typically hard, opaque, shiny, and has good electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Macroscopic Solutions
- Materials science, also commonly known as materials science and engineering, is an interdisciplinary field which deals with the discovery and design of new materials.
- Materials Science
- An album designed for subjects that have not been and still need to be properly identified.
- No Identification
- Contact Us
- About Us